Wednesday, June 13, 2012

observations

Sunday, June 10, 2012
*************************************
OBSERVATIONS
*****************************
A man who kills in the name of God
worships the Devil.
*
You are not brainwashed for your own good;
you are brainwashed to better serve their interests.
*
Failure is the key to success,
and success on one level
may spell ruin in another.
*
Tell me what is it that you want more than anything else
and I will tell you, if you get it, you will be disappointed.
*
Too big to fail or too insignificant to survive? – like kings…
#
Monday, June 11, 2012
************************************
MORE OBSERVATIONS
********************************
If I were a wealthy man
I would be surrounded by brown-nosers.
Ah! the privileges of poverty!
*
“If you don’t like the message, shoot the messenger!”
That indeed is the philosophy of all authoritarian rulers.
Did I say philosophy?
Make it philomoronism.
*
The destiny of all organizations
is to become a mafia.
*
Where there is power
the devil is sure to be in charge.
*
It took mankind many centuries to conclude that
kings don’t rule by the will of God.
It may take many more centuries for mankind to realize that
men who speak in the name of God
engage in charlatanism.
*
Believers have doubts as surely as
skeptics thirst for certainties.
Is there life after death?
Nobody knows.
Speaking for myself,
I think the universe is too complex and magnificent
piece of machinery
to end with a whimper.
But that may well be wishful thinking on my part.
#
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
***********************************
THEORIES & FACTS
******************************
If you define patriotism as love of homeland,
how do you define homeland?
Speaking for myself I would define it
as anywhere I am allowed to work and make a living.
If thousands of Armenians have emigrated to Turkey,
does that mean Turkey is now their homeland?
A good question for which I don’t have an easy answer.
I only know that when
facts contradict theories,
you discard the theories and keep the facts.
Next question:
Is Armenia our homeland
if it’s at the mercy of former KGB agents
and Bolshevik mafias?
Another good question.
Speaking for myself,
I would have a better chance to survive in Turkey.
#
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
************************************
EMPTY VERBIAGE
*****************************
To speak of Turks and Armenians
is to engage in fiction.
There are no Turks and Armenians.
There are only mongrelized Mongols
and bastardized Armenians.
The rest is nationalist propaganda
and all talk of “pure blood” is fascist nonsense.
#

No comments: