Wednesday, November 27, 2013

REFLECTIONS ********************************** A single priest may brainwash as many as a thousand children, but a thousand bishops cannot convert a single imam. All victimizers are experts at least in one field: in their choice of victims. * If you are an adult, you know something about history, and you are a nationalist, you may safely declare yourself a public nuisance and a retard. * If we were to judge a religion by its history, who would dare to brag about being a religious person? * I have never said none of our bosses, bishops, and benefactors is an honest man. What I have said is that I never had the pleasure of meeting one. # MASTERS & SLAVES ******************************** As the offspring of perennial losers, I tend to divide my fellow men into masters and slaves, or top dogs and underdogs. * I fear and respect top dogs and I have as much respect for underdogs as I have for myself, which is none. That’s why my respect for our bosses, bishops, and benefactors knows no bound. Sometimes I even go as far as classifying them as architects of our collective destiny, when in fact they have as much power as a sardine in a pool of sharks; and when speechify and sermonize in the name of God and Country what they really mean is the KGB and the CIA. * HOW TO RECOGNIZE A RIGGED ELECTION ************************************** If the winner is an enemy agent, he has the charisma of a robot and the eyes of a reptile, it’s rigged. # JUNKIES **************************** Notwithstanding the fact that our writers have been consistently misunderstood, rejected, starved, even betrayed and murdered in cold blood, there are boys and girls today whose ambition is to be a writer. There is a reasonable explanation for this strange phenomenon: ignorance of history. * The official version of our past has been bowdlerized so drastically that if reality and our school texts ever met they wouldn’t recognize each other. * We have this in common with Turks: we are junkies of state propaganda. There are well-established academics today (not all of them Turks) who believe Talaat was a great statesman. * Talaat’s arrogance was such that he dared to parade in the streets of Berlin as if he were a universally respected royalty in exile. Until reality caught up with him, as it caught up with us in successive waves of massacres whose message we (or rather our leadership) chose to ignore. * The problem with compulsive and habitual liars is that they end up believing in their lies. # MEMO TO A CRITIC ********************************** My aim in life is to understand reality. Your aim, if I understand it correctly, is to assert some kind of superiority motivated by patriotism, which is also the aim of all speechifiers, sermonizers, and propagandists, who at least get paid for their work, * You may have noticed by now that I have a handful of favorite themes on which I compose endless variations. To those who accuse me of repeating myself I plead guilty as charged. My aim is not to achieve immortality or even earn minimum wage, but to speak of reality as I see it and not as I am told to see it by someone who may or may not be a compulsive liar, a child molester, or an inbred moron. * The trouble with Christianity as an organized religion is that 99% of Christians were brainwashed as children. The same applies to all organized religions: they are organized to lie, deceive and when necessary to kill and die in defense of a god who has no need of their protection. * We need to talk! #

No comments: