Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 ************************************** DESTINY *********************** Who is in charge of our destiny? Surely not the regime in Yerevan which is a puppet of the Kremlin; and surely not our political parties in the Diaspora that (in the words of a friend) cannot even lead a dog to the nearest hydrant or catch a cold in a flu epidemic. Perhaps the right question in this context is not who is in charge of our destiny but do we have one? * We are taught to brag about our genius for survival. What we are not told is that the greatest challenge isn't surviving our enemies but our own leadership. * I quoted a friend above. I should have said a former friend. My former friends outnumber my present friends a hundred to one. * Last week I made a new friend. This week he made it abundantly clear that I will make him very happy on the day I drop dead. Easy come, easy go. #

No comments: